HOT Investment Properties
Sick of the Stock Market? Invest in Real Estate! Property Values have FALLEN - Interest Rates are ridiculously low - what a great time to buy and rent out to cover your mortgage!
If you are seriously considering investing in real estate property, you will need:
- A minimum 20% down payment, or a legitimate means of attaining this down payment as well as a pre-approved mortgage;
- A good knowledge of the real estate market and the neighbourhood in which you are looking to buy property;
- Good management, people and negotiating skills or a Property Manager that you can hire to do the renter relations for you;
- The ability to do repair work or access to people who can do it for you; and
- The name and number of a property inspector or engineer.
We at the Salt Team want to set you up for success, and our lengthy and personal experience with investment properties can help guide you through these 5 very important points.
After you are confident with these 5 points, it's time to look for that perfect, cash flowing investment property - which we can also help you with!
From our team, you can receive, entirely free of charge, a computerized list of all the most desirable investment properties in the North Okanagan. Our market currently offers excellent investment buys on small apartments, townhomes, reasonably priced homes in good rental areas, duplexes, fourplexes and much more! Just name your budget - we've got it all!
As an Investment Property VIP buyer:
You can choose to receive updates of all new investment property listings that match your criteria FREE of charge. You will get first pick of properties that interest you and the ability to beat other buyers to an offer - which ultimately will save YOU money.
Most importantly your time isn't wasted viewing homes that don't have any cash flow or future capital gains potential.
You can request this free service by simply filling out the information on the form below including the specific price range and area you are interested in (if it's not in the North Okanagan, we can still help you!).
When you have completed the form just click the "Submit" button at the bottom of this page.